Clark Torque Converter
Clark is one of the most reputable names in the industry, and K&L is proud to carry and service their products. Any product they provide, and in particular a torque converter from Clark, is a reliable and effective piece of machinery. Clark Torque Converters are built with high quality parts and are known for excellence, offering powerful performance for industrial engines.
WHAT IS A TORQUE CONVERTER?
A torque converter is generally a type of hydrodynamic fluid coupling that is used to transfer rotating power from a prime mover, such as an internal combustion engine or electric motor, to a rotating driven load.
The key characteristic of a torque converter is its ability to multiply torque when there is a substantial difference between input and output rotational speed. Some of these devices are also equipped with a temporary locking mechanism which rigidly binds the engine to the transmission when their speeds are nearly equal, to avoid slippage and a resulting loss of efficiency.
CLARK TORQUE CONVERTER
The following is a partial list of Clark Torque Converters that K & L Clutch provides parts for, repairs and installs:
- 18-17CK 18-17CK CONVERTER
- 18-17CKO 18-17CKO CONVERTER
- 27254 C272.5-4 CONVERTER
- 272599 C272.5-99 CONVERTER
- 273-5.219 273-5.219 CONVERTER
- 273-7.1 C273-7.1 CONVERTER
- 36-17CK 36-17CK CONVERTER
- 36-17CKO 36-17CKO CONVERTER
- 43-16.1AKOCB 43-16.1 AKOCBG W/REDUCTION BOX
- 43-16.1AKOCP 43-16.1 AKOCPG CONVERTER
- 44-16.1AKOCP 44-16.1 AKOCPG CONVERTER
- 46-16.1AKOCB REDUCTION BOX 46-16.1AKOCBG
- 52-16.1AKOCP 52-16.1 AKOCPG CONVERTER
Please feel free to contact us to order a product or for more information!Order Now