K&L Clutch & Transmission offers customer service above all others. Excellent customer service, attention to detail and prompt attention to orders sets us apart from our competitors.
When you see and hear the name K&L Clutch & Transmission, you are immediately guaranteed over 150 years of combined Twin Disc sales and service experience. This allows you, our valued customer, to have confidence that we supply only the highest quality products and services available. We are a worldwide provider; here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Great Industrial Product Support & Service all boils down to a commitment to three factors: service, product availability and shipping capability.
Basically, we can repair or replace almost anything you need, and we can do it anywhere. Our goal is to help you minimize your downtime after breakdowns with off the shelf exchange, replacement, or on-site field service. This is made possible with our extensive parts and units inventory.
So when we combine service, product availability and shipping capability, you get a full range of Industrial Repair Services, including:
- In-Shop Repair
- On-Site Field Service
- On-Site Trouble Shooting and Technical Support
- Full-Service In-House Machine Shop
- Rebuilt Units on an Exchange or Outright Basis
- New Units on an Exchange or Outright Basis
- Extensive Inventory
- Special Applications & Engineering
- 24-Hour Field Service & Trouble Shooting
- Fully Equipped Field Service Trucks
- 24 Hour Shipping Capabilities to Anywhere In The World From DFW Airport (Dallas/Ft. Worth)
We can repair cranes, draglines, drilling rigs, mud pumps, rock crushers, tub grinders, dredge pump drives, stationary power units and marine units. Almost anything you need repaired.
This means torque converters and parts from top-quality companies like:
- Allison Torque Converters & Parts
- Clark Torque Converters & Parts
- Oil States Products
- Rockford Powertrain
- Twin Disc Parts
- WPT Power Products
Inside our Hurst, Texas shop, we maintain a complete manufacturing and production capabilities facility so we can instantly meet your custom repair needs. If no one else makes the part you need, we’ll do it. Outside, we’ll meet you anywhere in the world, any time of day or night, any day of the week. Our service trucks are fully equipped to install and service all of the units we sell, and we’re ready to get your operation back up and running as soon as possible.
Contact us for more information. We’ll have you back working again in no time.
Repair Transmission and Torque Converters and Return to Productivity
The profit losses start mounting as soon as your transmission fails out in the field. When it happens (and it happens to just about everyone), you need transmission replacement and repair parts, and you need them fast.
In other words, you need a well-stocked partner who’s ready and waiting to help your project get moving again.
At our headquarters in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, we stock an unmatched range of mission-critical torque converters, pneumatic clutches, mechanical clutches, and accessories. Our comprehensive catalog of industrial clutch repair and replacement parts includes:
- Allison Parts : A wide range of replacement parts from the 96-year-old industrial clutch, transmission, and torque converter leader, including the TC400/500 Master Clutch and the TCD800 Master Clutch.
- Clark Parts : Replacement parts for the tough, long-lasting Clark 43-16.1 AKOCPG torque converter.
- Manitowoc Parts : The Manitowoc 90513K1 a Fairlead Sheave with tapered roller bearings for the 4600 Manitowoc.
- Rockford Powertrain Parts : Rugged, reliable mechanical clutch replacement parts for Rockford Powertrain PTOs.
- Twin Disc Parts : An unmatched range of proven, mission-critical Twin Disc replacement and repair parts, including torque converters and mechanical clutches. Altogether, we stock more than 16 models of Twin Disc transmission parts.
- Torque Fluid : Five-gallon buckets of Twin Disc three-stage torque fluid, the lifeblood of any high-performance industrial machine.
Furthermore, the highly-trained experts running our on-site machine shop can craft customized solutions around your company’s unique needs. So we don’t just stock solutions – we create them. And thanks to our central location and nimble fleet of mobile repair teams, we can get you the parts you need in no time at all.
Contact us for more information. We’ll get your project back up and running in no time.Order Now