Great Industrial Product Support & Service all boils down to a commitment to three factors: service, product availability and shipping capability.
Basically, we can repair or replace almost anything you need, and we can do it anywhere. Our goal is to help you minimize your down time after breakdowns with off the shelf exchange, replacement, or on-site field service. This is made possible with our extensive parts and units inventory.
So when we combine service, product availability and shipping capability, you get a full range of Industrial Repair Services, including:
- In-Shop Repair
- On-Site Field Service
- On-Site Trouble Shooting and Technical Support
- Full Service In-House Machine Shop
- Rebuilt Units on an Exchange or Outright Basis
- New Units on an Exchange or Outright Basis
- Extensive Inventory
- Special Applications & Engineering
- 24-Hour Field Service & Trouble Shooting
- Fully Equipped Field Service Trucks
- 24 Hour Shipping Capabilities to “Anywhere In The World” From DFW Airport (Dallas/Ft. Worth)
We can repair cranes, draglines, drilling rigs, mud pumps, rock crushers, tub grinders, dredge pump drives, stationary power units and marine units. Almost anything you need repaired.
This means torque converters and parts from top-quality companies like:
- Allison Torque Converters
- Clark Brand Torque Converters & Parts
- Oil States Products
- Rockford Powertrain
- Twin Disc Parts
- WPT Power Products
- Torque Fluid
Inside our Hurst, Texas shop, we maintain a complete manufacturing and production capabilities facility so we can instantly meet your custom repair needs. If no one else makes the part you need, we’ll do it. Outside, we’ll meet you anywhere in the world, any time of day or night, any day of the week. Our service trucks are fully equipped to install and service all of the units we sell, and we’re ready to get your operation back up and running as soon as possible.
Contact us for more information. We’ll have you back working again in no time.