We provide torque converters at K&L Clutch. Lots of them. Converters bursting with horsepower and grit. The best converters available anywhere in America. The kind you need—sometimes immediately—to get the work done, and the kind that won’t leave your valuable equipment investments vulnerable in the field.
In fact, as your torque converter provider, here’s our goal for you:
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Increased Engine and Equipment Life
- Shock Protection from Load and Equipment Damage
- Smooth Operation at Optimum Efficiency Speed Ranges
- Less Downtime
It’s the kind of goal you develop with 150 years of combined Twin Disc sales and service experience. Over that time, we’ve built up a wealth of intricate expertise about what our clients and customers need, potential problems, and what works best in the clutch and converter field.
We take a three step approach:
1. Know the client’s needs and desires, and anticipate potential problems.
2. Stock a comprehensive catalog of the best, most reliable equipment, and develop the capacity to customize and build from scratch necessary pieces in our Dallas workshop.
3. Build a shipping and service infrastructure that can deliver such a catalog and capabilities anywhere in the world, at any time.
Just check out our comprehensive torque converter product catalog. We provide:
- Twin Disc Torque Converters
- Allison Torque Converters
- Clark Torque Converters
- Single Stage and Three Stage Converters
- American Torque Converters
- Link Belt Torque Converters
- Manitowoc Torque Converters
Each of these industrial converters can help maximize performance via a combination of more horsepower, more torque, less engine lugging and stalling, and faster work cycles.
Only the best, and all of the best. And we have them all on hand for as soon as you need them. Better equipment. Better service. Less downtime.
Contact us for more information about our torque converter catalog and service options.